Saturday, July 25, 2009

typo....help

yesterday 3something only sleep,all also rushing the typo assigment....saturday typo class again,every saturday my mood also very bad...haiz...today my final kena boom again la,he ask me how do u think i say ok ah,then he say ok ah,i say ya,then he say u say ok then ok la,i think too boring,still got anything to ask me,then i jus say no....ask u also no use la,at last u also will ask me think myself i'm a designer,but u is the lecturer u have to teach us,k....dono how to teach don came here be a lecturer la,jus work as a designer will be enough...ur attitude also not good at all,that is our artwork don throw it ok,we do until damm late n hard,can u apperciate it.....today the movie damm boring,soe of them sleep inside the class,then i playing game..haha...finally u know that we feel boring so ask us who wan to go can go....hohohoho

after class, me n shin rush back home,we wan to change and make up go to sungai wang...walau damm rush o...then 2 something we take teksi and down to tmn bahagia lrt station then sit until kl central then we change monarail...wa, damm hot lo,then me and shin also din eat aynthing we can't walk fast....then we reach there around 3.15 lucky the program not yet finish...hehe....the after vinx finish, we go to have our lunch...finally...haha..then dono he bring us go where eat,i not very familiar with kl road..haha

jus reach home only lo....damm tired o,haiz tonight no ppl eat dinner with me so sad....2 of my cousin also go to party...hor...kelian de me....

No comments:

Post a Comment