Monday, July 20, 2009

thank you...

thank you ong eng hua..i'm very happy today,thank you u give me one more chance,i very apperciate it...i won forget the memory that we had today,it will be very hard for me to forget it....actually u make my heart damm pain,but wat should i do,i will jus follow ur decision!!!u cal me today i so suprise, i thought that u won find me anymore,but u cal me tis morning i bring me back to ur house,i'm so happy,thank o...

hehe...finally at nite u hurt me again,wat shouldi do??i can;t cry?i dono whether i can control myself a not,but i promise u i will try it...

u also have to promise me o,take care ur self don eat too much le o,cause u already fat ah...next time the shirt dono wan buy wat size 4 u le..haha,i think xxl ba....kla jus wan to tell u i will love u....

No comments:

Post a Comment