Wednesday, July 22, 2009

so tired....

yesterday the class end very early cause after presentation we came back,so i decide got to sing k...haha,like very relax o....so me,shin and jacinda after class we straight away go to the curve red box...hohoho....we sing from 12 something to 3 pm,i think enough 4 us ba...haha...after that back my home,while we watching movie until half all already start to sleep,haha maybe all to tired le ba...yesterday we quite relax....but the day end with very fast....after they eake up then we go to had our dinner at uptown...


the next day shin cal me,ask me to wake up,haha...dono y i so tired sleep until dono how to wake up....i sleep until 11 something only wake up then shin came to find me,then we go to the curve to take pic n eat,we ate at kim gary,dono whether is our false or wat, the food not so nice we 2 jus eat a bit,then the manager ask us wat happen with the food...haha so pai seh...then i say the food no taste lo....today i also not feeling well my stomach feel so pain...help....finally i done my figure,after we do my marker,hope i can finish....today i wait 4 someone phone to tell me about the phone thing,i wait 4 whole day also no any news,damm angry,y i so gan jiong for him...haiz....


ops...tomolo need to back to school again,photographer class again lo....maybe my pic will kena reject againn...haiz...i will upload the pic for u guys....hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment