Wednesday, July 22, 2009

help...........


help...wat should i do???am i stupid do anything 4 u??everyday cry 4 u???every second worry about u and thinking about u???although u are not belong to me anymore but i care about u,i dono y...i know now u treat me very good,thank you...give me some time ba i will forget it and treat u like my ko,but u have to promise me u have to treat me very good de o,and don bully me de o...haha....


fan shu u say right we 2 are stupid but i think u more stupid la...haha....u also don think too much le la...shun qi zi ran ba...


hope should i forget those memory???who can teach me??is very hard ba....i will try my best la..thank ah chai ling,u remember jie shao 4 me ah, i waiting 4 u o...haha..u ah remember take care ah,don laugh too much le ah...i wait u came back k??then we go race car...hohooo


i mis u.........and mis my friend so much...i feel so lonely now.....help...

2 comments:

  1. zZZZzzz.......
    i wish u 2mr go the place n can date v a nice boy ya....hahahahahha.....yala...waiting me la...race car ar..haha....if u lose..treat me eat..thx...hahahaaa

    ReplyDelete