Sunday, August 2, 2009

sorry everyone

sorry my friend...jus now i so sad and no mood,then i msn with uncle pow,hehe...he so serious talk to me and scold me,i feel sorry to him because that day we chat for very long then he give me many opinion,then teach me many thing but jus now i tell him something,then he say me like a child have to mature...i dono wat happen with me...haiz,sorry uncle pow,i will try my best la....even jus now few of my friend also scolding me...hor so kelian lo,hehe actually not kelian la,they also dowan me like that la,maybe i think too much ba....i know u all very dissapointed with me,but i already try my best ah,now jus one month u all give me some time ba....hehe chai ling i will think of u la don worry k...hehe but i won like u de o...sorry ya...

lastly jus wan to thank all of u,thank who are worry about me....sorry make u all worry...thank friend,i very apperciate it...muack i love u all....

No comments:

Post a Comment