Monday, August 10, 2009

finally last week le...

yes today is monday,still left 4 day i goin to holiday lo...today is final presentation 4 the marketing..yesterday we rush the assigment until quite late,kelian de chai ling do until damm late only sleep...muack i love u chai ling..hehe....yesterday i around 3 only sleep then today can't wake up also..hehe...today our class end at 12 someting...i think all reach home sure sleep le ba..cause around 8 something i on my facebook,all also write jus wake up,jus wake up damm hungry la...hehe...all of them sure very tired lo....

now all rushing 4 the photography assigment,final also o...haiz tomolo have to present also..dono my artwork can ma...my frame like not very interesting...but i try my best le la...some of them but the frame at ikea,one is around rm15,but we have 4 pic o,if buy 4 frame sure expensive le lo....i waste the phone one piece also rm 23 le..haiz tis sem i can pokai le...after tomolo i think i will rush 4 the typo final le..tis assigment more stree to me..haiz help me.........

No comments:

Post a Comment