Sunday, August 2, 2009

shopping day...

my parent came down tis week,so we accompany then go out to shopping...hehe,yesterday we go to kepong to have our dinner then we go desa park city to have a look,the place is very relaxing is nice...after that we go to my cousin house to chit chat....pei rei buy chicken wing 4 me...haha...thank ya...

today early the morning my dad woke me up,then we go taman megah eat dim sum,hoho....after that we plan go to one u shopping...can't buy anything,haiz...sad...

finally,i break with him one month le,today i got cal him,but he like since nothing to talk with me le,he change a lot,he not worry me anymore,he forget me very fast,i dono how he forget,one month le i still thinking of him,tis one month is not a happy month 4 me,i try to ask myself don think of him again but i can't i dono y,haiz...i hope that i can jus press a delete then forget all....last time i think i'm very important 4 him but now i think no le ba,maybe others ppl is more important than me le ba....

now i feel so lonely,jus alone stay at home,i start to simply think again,help me............

No comments:

Post a Comment