Monday, August 3, 2009

final.......

finally today is the class 4 the cgpp,how that next sem won retake again...hehe....today we when to school very early cause have to rush 4 the marketing assigment,i can't wake up at all,my eye keep on closing yesterday i quite late only sleep...today i think i look like a panda bear..hehe,kian say he saw me like no energy..hehe..i think now all also rushing 4 the packaging assigment ba...i think my packaging design is toooooo simply haiz...i have no idea le,my head so pain now.....thinking of many stupid thing,wtf...i hate it....

jus now after cgpp class we went to ming tian have our dinner....when i back i thought to on9,haiz some problem came out,my keyboard can't use le,i so pek cek that time,then my sis take me to one u bought a new keyboard..damm angry lo...call someone but he no ans my cal n reply my msg again,so wat should i do...haiz....y my keyboard always spoil....haiz...wasting my money....but luckily my sis say she buy 4 me..hehe..thank ya...

my mood came again le,i dono tis kind of mood will how long in my life,i wan it pass by faster...cause his mind also no me anymore ah,haiz..i dono also....help........i so sleepy now,but i will do until me very tired only go to sleep,if not..hehe u all know la

No comments:

Post a Comment