Tuesday, November 3, 2009

idea...

today i woke up at 10am..after that dono y can't sleep le...so i woke up to do my logo design i have no more idea on it le...haiz sienz ah...thx 4 jacinda give me idea,hehe..love u muacks...hehe kelian de chai ling,at 9 something give 2 of us kacau her...ask her to wake up,but i think she should happy leh i woke her up...then 12 something we reach sunway to have our lunch,dono wat happen with my car,the enjin sound so loud,who can tell me...haiz i dowan waste money to do it le....then we stay at the restaurant more than one hour to done our logo design....

today is final to critic to logo haiz,but my wan still not yet approve,help me....tomolo still got exam,i need to study wat???i dowan fail again le,rm 600 leh....haiz jus good luck 4 me ba...

lucky today after class i back no jam cause i use highway back...after tat i wait 4 my cousin finish do gym then we go centre point hae our dinner...haha we already tell each other that we one month meet one time enough cause if 2 of us always go out sure waste many money n eat so much,we can't control ourself..haha but we already have our dinner together for 2 day...now have to rush 4 my assigment..no time le....

No comments:

Post a Comment